Problem with Android Synchronization

Hello,

I am using Evernote client on a Windows PC and an Android device, as well as the web version, without any problem.

I am now trying to add a second Android device, with the same account.

I log in to Evernote on this second Android device with the correct account (I double and triple checked), and start the sync 

At this point I would expect all my notes to be downloaded on the device. 

Instead, the Evernote App tells me that the sync has been successful, but no note is downloaded.

I am baffled, can anyone help me to figure this out?

Alex

• Level 5*

Notes aren't 'downloaded' to mobile devices with limited storage.  Once the app is installed and provided you have a network connection you should be able to search for and see your individual notes.

• Level 5*

The question is whether any note headers are being downloaded? If note headers are being downloaded, but not note content, then you'd need to look into offline notes (a premium feature); otherwise, the normal case is to download note headers for all notes, but note contents only as accessed (and you have an internet connection).

Hi, thanks for the quick replies.

I do not even see the headers. The device thinks it is synchronized, but it gives no indication of any note (0 notes).

A similar other android handset, with the same Evernote client and logged in with the same  user ID synchronizes all notes.

• Level 5*

If your Android shows 0 notes,  then there is a problem - I'd suggest removing and reinstalling the app on the problem phone and making sure you have the log in details correct - ie that you haven't accidentally created a new account or some such.

Archived