Scansnap scan to evernote file renaming

I downloaded the evernote profiles for scansnap on a windows 8 machine.  I am able to scan and send directly into evernote however I would like to be prompted to rename the file before sending.  I went into the individual evernote profiles and checked the box to rename after scanning but this still does not let me rename.  I use the scansnap quickmenu and can select my different profiles from there. 

There must be a way after clicking the send to evernote (document profile) to have it promt for file name or even folder info before sending.  Any ideas?

I have not tried this on my home mac to see if it does the same.

. ..   I use the scansnap quickmenu and can select my different profiles from there.  . . .

Using Quick menu's might be the problem , As you can see in my attached image above my quick menu is unchecked, I *THINK* (its been a while since I had to gifure out my settings) but I think quick menu means a default to no rename

anyway, uncheck the "quick menu" -- with windows 7 (probbaly 8 too in your windows 7 envirornment ) in the task bar (lower right) you can 1-click OR 2-click to get differnt menus -- 1-click gets you just a small window of the differnt profiles -- this is what I use to change profiles -- the 2-click of the task bar gets you the set-up screen like above

try this and see if it works -- unlick the "quick menu" box

Edit -- I personally find scan snap program to be super wonkey . . ..  but I finally have gotten use to it. the scanner itself is awesome and rarely need to play with the program -- thank god

. ..   I use the scansnap quickmenu and can select my different profiles from there.  . . .

Using Quick menu's might be the problem , As you can see in my attached image above my quick menu is unchecked, I *THINK* (its been a while since I had to gifure out my settings) but I think quick menu means a default to no rename

anyway, uncheck the "quick menu" -- with windows 7 (probbaly 8 too in your windows 7 envirornment ) in the task bar (lower right) you can 1-click OR 2-click to get differnt menus -- 1-click gets you just a small window of the differnt profiles -- this is what I use to change profiles -- the 2-click of the task bar gets you the set-up screen like above

try this and see if it works -- unlick the "quick menu" box

Edit -- I personally find scan snap program to be super wonkey . . ..  but I finally have gotten use to it. the scanner itself is awesome and rarely need to play with the program -- thank god

I will try it, but pretty sure when I first loaded the evernote profiles it was setup without the quick menu checked and i thought that was the problem

Archived