I cannot see the alarm on my evernote for mac

Nighthawk865

Idea

I cannot find the alarm feature on my evernote for Mac so that i can set an alarm next to my todo list items. Where do i find the alarm feature to set a reminder?

THanks!

I've attached  a screenshot of mine so that you can see what i can see on my evernote.  post-212807-0-10206600-1406318359_thumb.

any help is appreciated, thanks!

post-212807-0-25076400-1406318446_thumb.

6 replies to this idea

So I just downloaded the newer version of Evernote, but I wound up a bit worse off. The program seemed to download successfully, but upon trying to sign in, I get the "Evernote quite unexpectedly" error message; and Evernote shuts down. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times but no luck. I'm running OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). Any ideas what's going wrong and what I can do to get this fixed and running?

I'm not sure if that resolves my issue. I could not sign in using the most recent version of evernote as of my posting. Do you have any concrete steps I can take to make the most recent version of Evernote work in snow leopard? (That is, get beyond the login screen?)

Hi Nighthawk

You said 

"Evernote quite unexpectedly" error message; and Evernote shuts down

This sounds like something you should file a support ticket for. We won't be able to diagnose the issue here in the forums.

For now it sounds like v.3.3 is working for you, although without the Reminders functionality that you initially inquired about. Hopefully our support team can assist you to get logged in via the most current version on Mac.

Archived