Evernote Touch Screen

Freek

I use Evernote Touch on a Microsoft Surfae Pro 2.

Is there any way I can change the looks of this app? There is a button in the middle telling me to Download Evernote for Windows Desktop, which I do not need, nor the desktop version nor the button to make this download available.

post-212729-0-22882000-1406291319_thumb.

• Level 5*

I'm guessing Verhogen translates as something like 'upgrade' since the Desktop version (AFAIK) has more features available.  No idea how to dismiss that column in the view though - is there an 'options' screen that might help?  In the desktop version, if you upgrade to Premium it's possible to switch off the advertising (and a few other things).  Don't know if the same applies in Touch.

I'm guessing Verhogen translates as something like 'upgrade' since the Desktop version (AFAIK) has more features available.  No idea how to dismiss that column in the view though - is there an 'options' screen that might help?  In the desktop version, if you upgrade to Premium it's possible to switch off the advertising (and a few other things).  Don't know if the same applies in Touch.

Thanks for the question. There is no option screen available. I am Premium already but the Metro version is basic I guess with very little tweaking possible.

I can install the desktop version, but as you may know the Surface is quite small, will give it a try though.

Archived