Move from Highrise and Google Drive to Evernote

• Level 5*

OK - anything you can export or download to a desktop folder can go into one or more Import Folders (Evernote > Tools > Import Folders) which will then suck any files stored there into Notes - one note per file.  Different Import Folders can be linked to different notebooks if required.  Only JPG and PDF files will display inline and you may need to be a premium user to ensure that all Office file types are indexed.  The note titles will be the same as the imported file names unless you edit them individually,  and if you do so you may want to add extra keywords to help searching.

Contacts are more difficult - you could (presumably) list them in one CSV-style spreadsheet,  which if saved as an Excel File will be searchable in a premium account.  Or save as individual text files to get a note for each.

• Level 5*

Your original query was "How can I migrate all the contact in Highrise and content in Google Drive to Evernote? Is the process simple?"  There was no mention of special display formats...  anyhow I've not done this in any way shape or form,  so I'd suggest the best thing to do is try it out and see what results.

Archived