Evernote web clipper crashes chrome constantly

shabik

On one of my computers, a message regarding that web clipper is not compatible with web service or something along those lines keeps popping up every single time and the problem is that I cannot close it! If I press okaey it pops up again, and again and again. I would go to chrome and uninstall it but it just keeps popping up endless amounts of these. It makes chrome unusable on this computer. The other computer is fine though, what the hell do I do!?!??!

PS: There is a checkbox saying "prevent from opening more windows like this" or something similar but of course i tried that one and it still continues to open.

We released a patch yesterday to fix that issue. Please make sure you are running Clipper version 6.2.1 - to be sure the best way is to uninstall the Clipper and then reinstall it from www.evernote.com/webclipper and then restart Chrome. 

• 5 months later...

Hello,

The web clipper crashes constantly whenever I use it (though clipping with Clarity works). I've tried removing the extension and reinshallaing it, but it didn't work. 

I'm running chrome 39.xx.xx on Mac OS X Yosemite with  web clipper 6.2.6. 

Please help. 

thanks

Archived