Adding Saved Searches to a Note - recreating "filters" on mobile

Hey EN Community,

So on the desktop version of Evernote (I'm on Windows), I can select multiple tags to filter notes accordingly. It's pretty cumbersome to do this regularly on mobile (android, for me).

Is there a way I can create saved searches of these filtered tags, and add them to a note for easy access on my homescreen?

I'd love any ideas. Thanks!

So save a search for "tag:<tag a> tag:<tag b> tag:<tag c>" ?  (without the quotes)

That's true - I guess I could just save the search and add it my shortcuts. But that would kind of clutter the shortcuts, right?

If there was a way I could easily add my saved searches into a note, sort of like an "Index" of "Table of Contents" note, that would be perfect!

On your desktop (Windows) Try F6 -- this brings up saved searches

Also you click with your mouse inside the Search box at the top, For me sometimes it doesn't come up immediately, you might have to start typing or mouse over again to get the list of saved searches

post-87287-0-62875000-1405969170_thumb.j

On your desktop (Windows) Try F6 -- this brings up saved searches

Also you click with your mouse inside the Search box at the top, For me sometimes it doesn't come up immediately, you might have to start typing or mouse over again to get the list of saved searches

Yes, thank you! But desktop isn't really an issue for me. Mobile is where I'd like this. :)

Search Create Index page or Table of Contents

Trying to be helpful and not a curmudgeon -- You are asking a specific platform question (how do you find saved searches on an Android Phone?)This is the General Evernote Forum

Although Evernote tries to make it work the same everywhere, each platform acts a ittle differently. You don't need to put save searches in shortcuts, just learn how to see saved searches in the platform you are using. I don't know Android

Help us help you, we know you are new. look at the attached image on where you should ask

post-87287-0-15757500-1406051376_thumb.j

Search Create Index page or Table of Contents

Trying to be helpful and not a curmudgeon -- You are asking a specific platform question (how do you find saved searches on an Android Phone?)This is the General Evernote Forum

Although Evernote tries to make it work the same everywhere, each platform acts a ittle differently. You don't need to put save searches in shortcuts, just learn how to see saved searches in the platform you are using. I don't know Android

Help us help you, we know you are new. look at the attached image on where you should ask

Sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude! :)

Thanks, I'll ask in the appropriate forum.

Archived