Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
rperchonok

ios Evernote Premium license coverage

I am currently a non-premium Evernote user on four platforms - OS X, Windows, iPhone, and iPad.  If I purchase a monthly Evernote Premium license, will it cover all of my platforms?  Is the license tied to my Evernote account independent of how I access it?  If so, once I purchase a Premium license, then will I be able to save local notes to my iPhone, iPad Air, and iPad Mini as long as they are associated with the same Evernote account?  In this case, I assume I need only purchase one Premium license to cover all platforms?

I am currently a non-premium Evernote user on four platforms - OS X, Windows, iPhone, and iPad.  If I purchase a monthly Evernote Premium license, will it cover all of my platforms?  Is the license tied to my Evernote account independent of how I access it?  If so, once I purchase a Premium license, then will I be able to save local notes to my iPhone, iPad Air, and iPad Mini as long as they are associated with the same Evernote account?  In this case, I assume I need only purchase one Premium license to cover all platforms?

Evernote's service is by account, not device or platform.

• Like 1