Evernote Clipper is Misbehaving

stevek

When I tap back space, while chatting or writing emails. the clipper page appears.  It appears that Clipper is trying to clip something, but nothing happens, and the screen is frozen.

Windows 8.1 and Newest Evernote 

Hi Steve,

Found the same happening. If you open up the clipper and go to settings you will find that the ' is the culprit as it is now the shortcut to open the clipper. Change it to something else you don't use. I chose #

Best regards

Chris

Hi Steve,

Found the same happening. If you open up the clipper and go to settings you will find that the ' is the culprit as it is now the shortcut to open the clipper. Change it to something else you don't use. I chose #

Best regards

Chris

Chris, I'm having similar trouble, but do not see the "settings" menu in Clipper. How do I get to the settings?

It's called 'Options' and is at the bottom of the Clipper panel. 

- Can you guys confirm if this issue was introduced in the new version that came out last Thursday 7/17?

- Please confirm what Chrome version you are running.

We're working on a fix for this so any additional info would be helpful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm on Chrome

Version 36.0.1985.125 m

Do you mean the latest version of Clipper?

I'm on Clipper

6.2 (26213d0/1.1.0.654)

I guess it is just over a week ago it started to happen, but cannot be sure.

Regards

Chris

It's called 'Options' and is at the bottom of the Clipper panel. 

- Can you guys confirm if this issue was introduced in the new version that came out last Thursday 7/17?

- Please confirm what Chrome version you are running.

We're working on a fix for this so any additional info would be helpful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, this is a new problem for me. Just signed up to the forum looking for this solution. Was driving me bonkers in reddit, twitter etc, hopefully now fixed with @C6REW's tip.

Archived