Evernote Support

PatKnabel

Idea

Hello,

I've contacted by email Evernote support on both July 8th and 9th and haven't received any response other than the automated email that says they've received my concern.  Is it typical to have to wait so long for an answer?  

I use a Mac and followed the directions given for an Internal Data Base Error on the support page.  Everything went well until the last step when they ask you to log in to your account.  Once I click OK on the Internal Data Base Error window the possibility of entering my password disappears immediately.

Anyone have any ideas?  I miss using Evernote terribly and am afraid to use the app on my phone too much in case I'll jeopardize losing all my information.

Thanks 

12 replies to this idea

Oh, well that might explain it.  I'm Free.  I wonder if there's any way to delete or quit it from my computer but still save the info on my iphone?  I guess I could copy everything in Evernote and then open an entire new account.  Hmmmmm

• Level 5*

Hmmm... I don't feel terribly comfortable giving advice for something that sounds like it could be potentially serious. Maybe, if you could give us some more information, someone with more knowledge than me can help.

• Level 5*

Do you mean they provide no support at all for free users, or just no Live Chat support?

By the way, are you Premium or Business? It appears that Evernote no longer provides support for Free users. "Live chat and email assistance are available for Evernote Premium, Business, and Market customers. Contact us for support."https://evernote.com/contact/support/

Going by what it says on the website, they no longer provide any support for free users. However, you can still try to submit a ticket if you want. I think it will go through. I just don't know if or when it will be answered.

Charboyd, Gbarry...would one of you or another Evernote rep be able to clarify this for us please?

Do you mean they provide no support at all for free users, or just no Live Chat support?

By the way, are you Premium or Business? It appears that Evernote no longer provides support for Free users. "Live chat and email assistance are available for Evernote Premium, Business, and Market customers. Contact us for support."https://evernote.com/contact/support/

Going by what it says on the website, they no longer provide any support for free users. However, you can still try to submit a ticket if you want. I think it will go through. I just don't know if or when it will be answered.

Archived