Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
ahmad88

other Penultimate pencil

Hi, i really like using penultimate. It is a pretty simple and useful app to write skitches and other things. However, i found really hard to use my fingers to draw some shapes or to write words, the outcomes really bad, the words very big and i do not really feel comfortable with using my fingers. I am also using the first ipad generation.

So, my question is can you recomend an ipad pencil which is reliable, highly responsive, smooth and does not cause pain to my fingers when i hold it for long time?

I am using the Adonit Jot script and with a few grumbles, mostly about how the palm recognition software is a bit glitchy, it has done a great job.  I still need to work on my style with the pen, my attempts still look like it is my four year old daughter that has been writing, but it is mostly legible, and I have never had any connection issues

hope this helps