Penultimate lags on iPad 3

junkpad92

Hey,

I am a big Evernote-Fan and like the great app on Mac and iOS. I also use Penultimate with my iPad 3 and Jot Script - but to write it is a torture! Penultimates lags and is very slowly - especially if I open a notebook or create a new, the animation is sooo slowly. I tested my Jot Script with GoodNotes and I am jealous. I can only write with my Jot Script (not with my fingers) on the note area. But I can use the menu with my fingers. :) And: GoodNotes works like a charm - but I can not sync to Evernote.

It would be great if you can add the notebook app to the Evernote-App and build a new handwriting-solution from scratch.

Can I "speed up" my Penultimate? Or is the iPad 3 too slow?!

Thank you for great apps, which I use every day!

EDIT: Can you deactivate the multitouch gestures in the Penultimate app? I switch to other apps if I touch the display with my palm - that's very annoying.

you can't really deactivate multi-touch on a app by app basis, it's actually an Apple restriction as far as I know.
About the lagging, I'm also experiencing... quite frustrating. One thing that might help is turning off background refresh on all apps you don't use I've experienced a noticeable gain of speed on my iPad overall and ... some gain on Penultimate, nothing major though... I would als olove to see penultimate working better on gen3

Archived