Why I cancel premium

Just because last form with comment box showed me another "ERROR" during payment cancellation I write it here, maybe someone from EN team read this. =)

A lot of bugs and half-working features, ignoring users needs and requests. For further details look at forums. Just few examples:

1) "offline" notebook still need high-speed internet connection: https://ru-support.evernote.com/problem/details/id/138653

2) crashing data integrity in bases (look my tickets to support)

3) "premium" support does not really helps, just throws links to useless topics on forum, so I need to search solution myself anyway

4) very weak text editor on all clients in comparing with OneNote and GoogleDocs

5) a lot of problems with sync (look my tickets and forum)

The idea of service is nice and I like it, but implementation and user respect is poor. So I dont see reasons why should I pay for half-working service. I will return to premium with pleasure when at least above problems will be solved.

P.S. One more "funny" moment. When I tried to paste this message to the comment editor here in Chrome browser I found Paste function simply does not work. Oh dudes, why your programmers get money?

P.S. One more "funny" moment. When I tried to paste this message to the comment editor here in Chrome browser I found Paste function simply does not work. Oh dudes, why your programmers get money?

The forum was actually designed and programmed by a company called IP.Board, so that error is not associated with Evernote in any way. 

Also, I have not had any issue with pasting into the forum text box. 

As for the rest of your post, I am sorry to see that you had such a bad experience with Evernote, but I of course, if it isn't working for you, why keep paying for it? No point in paying for something you are not enjoying using. 

It'll be interesting to see what else is out there for you. I personally have enjoyed Evernote, despite some bugs (none have been real show stoppers), but I'm always keeping my eye out for other options, simply out go a lust for "new" things. So far I have yet to find something that fits my needs the way Evernote does (of course everyone has different needs!).

Well, happy for you. I understand your job is protect and promote EN interests, but I dont understand the point of your message. So many words with no relation to topic. Would be very good if you help to solve those problems, at least transfer my message to your developers.

About "paste" - I admit, its not EN fail, did not know, sorry, just emotions. By the way, position "it works fine for me so there is no problem" is absolutly incorrect and another time shows how EN ignores users. Sadly its popular practice now, but its offtopic.

• Level 5*

Hi. Sorry to hear about the problems you are seeing, but the best thing to do is to contact support. It looks like you had an unsatisfactory experience with support, though, so if you post your support ticket numbers here, some Evernote staff can follow up on your cases.

As for the Evangelists, we are volunteers and it isn't our job to do anything -- we're just here to help out however we can. I this case, the most help I can offer is to recommend posting the ticket numbers. Sorry we can't do more to help.

Well, happy for you. I understand your job is protect and promote EN interests, but I dont understand the point of your message. So many words with no relation to topic. Would be very good if you help to solve those problems, at least transfer my message to your developers.

About "paste" - I admit, its not EN fail, did not know, sorry, just emotions. By the way, position "it works fine for me so there is no problem" is absolutly incorrect and another time shows how EN ignores users. Sadly its popular practice now, but its offtopic.

1) I am not an evernote employee. I am a fellow user. I am a volunteer here in this community. It is not my job to "protect and promote EN interests". I have, in many posts, complained about Evernote and provided criticism of Evernote. In fact, I complain about Evernote in this very thread!

2) The point of my message was:

a) to express sympathy. As I say: 

I am sorry to see that you had such a bad experience with Evernote, but I of course, if it isn't working for you, why keep paying for it? No point in paying for something you are not enjoying using. 

Put another way: "Sorry your experience has been bad. I can relate, I also wouldn't want to pay for something that isn't working for me". 

b )To participate in a conversation about individual experiences with Evernote and to express curiosity regarding what you might transition to:

It'll be interesting to see what else is out there for you. I personally have enjoyed Evernote, despite some bugs (none have been real show stoppers), but I'm always keeping my eye out for other options, simply out go a lust for "new" things. So far I have yet to find something that fits my needs the way Evernote does (of course everyone has different needs!).

Would be very good if you help to solve those problems, at least transfer my message to your developers.

This is not what you asked for. You posted here to tell the community of users you had cancelled premium. I figured, at this point, there was no reason to solve your problems because you had already left

That being said, if you are interested in actually receiving some customer support, please post your support ticket numbers here and I will flag them for evernote staff to look at. 

I left premium, not EN at all. I will still use it and return to premium when problems will be solved. As I said before paying for half-working service is not for me.

Here are tickets about sync errors: 511711 and 48336 on russian support service.

Topic about offline notebook problems on russian forum is in the first message. I cant copy-paste here, dont want to open Firefox, authenticate another time.

I can translate to english if required.

I've flagged this post for staff attention, they can get in touch with Russian support. 

I left premium, not EN at all. I will still use it and return to premium when problems will be solved. As I said before paying for half-working service is not for me.

I apologize, I misunderstood your initial post, I assumed you were leaving EN altogether. 

I agree, no sense in paying for half-working service!

Archived