Has anyone successfully produced pencasts with a wifi pen?

Jim wifi mac

Idea

My old pen broke after three months when the cable pushed the connector inside the pen.  Very expensive but I had it working.  I purchased a wifi pen and I can get a file on to my computer but I can't play it back.  It just sits there with dots going back and forth horizontally.  Can't get it to do anything else.  I have written a  book to support but have never received a reply.  Does support actually exist?

Can anyone help?  I am using a Mac.

Has anyone ever repaired a pen because I might be better off with my old pen than my new wifi wonder.

Jim

3 replies to this idea

My old pen broke after three months when the cable pushed the connector inside the pen.  Very expensive but I had it working.  I purchased a wifi pen and I can get a file on to my computer but I can't play it back.  It just sits there with dots going back and forth horizontally.  Can't get it to do anything else.  I have written a  book to support but have never received a reply.  Does support actually exist?

Can anyone help?  I am using a Mac.

Has anyone ever repaired a pen because I might be better off with my old pen than my new wifi wonder.

Jim

Are you talking about a Livescribe pen?

How did you contact support? You should have submitted a support ticket. Did you do this? If so, support replies within about one business day, California for premium accounts. Free accounts as time permits. If you think you should have received a reply by now, please post your support ticket number here.

Archived