EN Premium - data carries over to next month?

Hello EN community!

Quick question - what happens if I run out of 60MB towards the end of the month, and I buy a premium subscription for that month to get more data. Would the extra upload data I'm getting for that month carry over, or does the new premium subscription reset the clock essentially?

Thanks,

• Level 5*

Hello EN community!

Quick question - what happens if I run out of 60MB towards the end of the month, and I buy a premium subscription for that month to get more data. Would the extra upload data I'm getting for that month carry over, or does the new premium subscription reset the clock essentially?

Thanks,

Hi. As I understand it, the new subscription resets the clock if you are moving from free to premium. If you buy an extra gigabyte of upload data as a premium member, though, it will expire at the end of your month. You might want to contact support (see the link in my signature) to get their official statement about it.

Hello EN community!

Thanks,

Hi. As I understand it, the new subscription resets the clock if you are moving from free to premium. If you buy an extra gigabyte of upload data as a premium member, though, it will expire at the end of your month. You might want to contact support (see the link in my signature) to get their official statement about it.

Great, thanks! I've asked support as well. I'll post back here when I get a reply.

That has been my experience. Upgrading starts a new month but adding more gigs to an existing premium account will not & the extra unused amount does not rollover. What I've done, when adding a lot, is if I'm near the end of my cycle, put a lot of things in local notebooks. Then when my cycle resets, move them all to a sync'd notebook. Then, if I need to get an extra gig, I can hopefully do it pretty early in the cycle in order to use as much of it as possible.

Archived