errorCode:4,message:"ObjectNotFoundException" sync error

I'm on OS 10.6.8 and had error syncing issues this morning and had this popup: 'Evernote is unable to connect with the Evernote Service. This may be due to a network problem or service maintenance. Please try again later. If enabled, automatic synchronization will resume once the Service becomes available.'

I waited a few hours and the sync errors persisted. I deleted my Evernote library and reinstalled the app. When I started the app it would only download a small part of my library and the sync issues continued. I have have errors such as this: 

[ENSyncBatchDownloadOperation] ERROR: Exception during batch download: EDAMSystemException(errorCode:4,message:"ObjectNotFoundException",rateLimitDuration:0)

My internet connection is fine and my firewall is not on. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Yup I am receiving the same error. I came here to check to see if there was in issue on the Evernote side. I have been trying all day to sync my laptop and I am constitanly getting the above message. I final closed Evernote and will try again later.

10.9.2 Mac OS X

5.5.1 Evernote version

• Ex Employees

I'm on OS 10.6.8 and had error syncing issues this morning and had this popup: 'Evernote is unable to connect with the Evernote Service. This may be due to a network problem or service maintenance. Please try again later. If enabled, automatic synchronization will resume once the Service becomes available.'

I waited a few hours and the sync errors persisted. I deleted my Evernote library and reinstalled the app. When I started the app it would only download a small part of my library and the sync issues continued. I have have errors such as this: 

[ENSyncBatchDownloadOperation] ERROR: Exception during batch download: EDAMSystemException(errorCode:4,message:"ObjectNotFoundException",rateLimitDuration:0)

My internet connection is fine and my firewall is not on. 

Any help would be appreciated.

I've converted this in to a ticket and sent it over to our Support Team.

Archived