Can't Find Features Request Area

MH McGrath

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

This forum is it. All posts are read by Evernote staff. Not all posts are replied to, however. Topics that seem like feature requests are treated as such.

Hi Friends,

My first post!

Is there an area in this forum for Feature Requests?  I couldn't find one and before I "polluted" a topic I thought I'd ask.

Cheers,

Mike

Searching the board on "feature request area" yields this post:

2. Is there no dedicated features request forum or area? If not...think Canonical would permit use of Launchpad facilities for a non-open-source project if asked? A dedicated area for features requests, cross-linking to them and into other forum posts...would be awesome.(Perhaps you can even, I don't know...use Evernote notes for that. Gasp!!!): )

This is a user forum, but Evernote staff do read everything and take into account feature requests. If you want to ensure that Evernote hears your request, you can open a support request. They've said in the past that they're not particularly interested in using a 3rd-party feature request solution, but you never know, that might change.
  • Level 5

Thx guys - got it.

My preference is to contact Evernote directly with a suggestion. 
The feedback I receive is often helpful (sometimes it is an acknowledgement and thank you) .
And it comes from an Evernote employee.

I use the Evernote Support drop-down menu option for: 
"General Feedback / Comments"

Go to Evernote.com and scroll down
>Support Home
>Contact Support
  • Level 5

I use the Evernote Support drop-down menu option for: 

"General Feedback / Comments"

>Support Home
>Contact Support

The Support page was changed in the past 24 hours.

>Support Home
>Contact us for support (lower right corner)

Archived