No Support for 20 Days... Anyone have problems like this?

Hey there,

I am not a forum type of guy but this has me extremely frustrated. I am a heavy Evernote user but recently found that i did not need the Business account so i decided to downgrade and go with Premium again. I submitted a ticket on June 24 and have had no help. The chat now feature never works (does it work for anyone else?) 

What happened was after my downgrade, my notebooks were gone. I assumed they would be there with a possible note stating that i would need to upgraded to premium to regain access. I then paid for premium (i have receipt) but nothing has been activated. It keep seeing upgrade to premium posts all over when i open Evernote only frustrating me more. 

When i try to create a new notebook that i had previously to organize notes, it says "each notebook must have original name". Obviously meaning that the notebooks are there but i don't have access. 

I am hoping through this post that someone working for Evernote can see this to help address my issue.  

Original Ticket 600317

New Ticket 621178

I've been a user for over 2 years and have referred at least 10 people to this amazing program but right now i'm dealing with the worst customer service i've seen in years. 

Has anyone had similar problems?

G

Hey there,

I am not a forum type of guy but this has me extremely frustrated. I am a heavy Evernote user but recently found that i did not need the Business account so i decided to downgrade and go with Premium again. I submitted a ticket on June 24 and have had no help. The chat now feature never works (does it work for anyone else?)

What happened was after my downgrade, my notebooks were gone. I assumed they would be there with a possible note stating that i would need to upgraded to premium to regain access. I then paid for premium (i have receipt) but nothing has been activated. It keep seeing upgrade to premium posts all over when i open Evernote only frustrating me more.

When i try to create a new notebook that i had previously to organize notes, it says "each notebook must have original name". Obviously meaning that the notebooks are there but i don't have access.

I am hoping through this post that someone working for Evernote can see this to help address my issue.

Original Ticket 600317

New Ticket 621178

I've been a user for over 2 years and have referred at least 10 people to this amazing program but right now i'm dealing with the worst customer service i've seen in years.

Has anyone had similar problems?

G

When you log into the web client, does it show you have a premium account? How did you upgrade? It seems people have issues when going through the app or iTunes. If you paid that way & EN does not recognize you as premium (which explains why it keeps prompting you to upgrade), then that's probably one reason you've not received a reply. It's not recognizing you as premium & I know the free support queue has been pretty long at times lately.

I will flag this for EN staff. And to clarify, EN support is during *business* hours/days, California time. This is a long holiday weekend in the U.S. So you may not receive a reply until Monday or Tuesday.

Thats exactly it!  

Ok so next question is why would it take me to a link to pay in Itunes and then not work?

Should i repay direct and then ask for a refund after?

Thanks for your help

G

Well sometimes, things that are supposed to work don't. ;-) There must be same failure on the part of iTunes to notify Evernote b/c it seems every one who complains about paying for premium but their account is not upgraded, paid via iTunes. If you need premium ASAP & given the long weekend, I would suggest upgrading a second time but directly through the Evernote website. Once you sync all computers/devices after that, they will recognize your account as premium. Then request a refund for the iTunes payment via a new support ticket b/c that one will go to the premium queue.

• 5 months later...

Yea, I am very disappointed with Evernote customer support.

I am having issues and I submitted a ticket on Dec. 3 and 5. I got a replied 13 days later saying please go check our forum to find the answer.

I am seriously thinking about switching to a different app. How can I trust them with all my documents?

Archived