Open ToDos within a note

As a recent transfer from Springpad, a feature that I REALLY miss, is to <show/hide checked items>.

My wife and I used this feature to share a common set of shopping lists, and it was easy to go to a store, hide the checked items and then strafe the shelves.

I have tried to the advanced search, looking for todo:false in a notepad, but it only shows the notepads that contain undone items, NOT the undone items within a note.

What am I missing?

Steve

As a recent transfer from Springpad, a feature that I REALLY miss, is to <show/hide checked items>.

My wife and I used this feature to share a common set of shopping lists, and it was easy to go to a store, hide the checked items and then strafe the shelves.

I have tried to the advanced search, looking for todo:false in a notepad, but it only shows the notepads that contain undone items, NOT the undone items within a note.

What am I missing?

Steve

That's the way Evernote works.  It does not hide checked items within a note.  I suggest you try a true to do/task list manager, if you want unchecked items to either disappear or move to the bottom of the list.  EN has check boxes but is not a true to do/task list manager.

Archived