[Feature Request] Shortcuts by Notebook

I love the shortcuts feature. But I have a number of notes that are important, but which would create too long a shortcuts list. However if I ALSO had the option to make something a shortcut on a notebook, it would be great. 

I love the shortcuts feature. But I have a number of notes that are important, but which would create too long a shortcuts list. However if I ALSO had the option to make something a shortcut on a notebook, it would be great.

Hmmm...sounds like you are "shortcutting" too many things. You can either make a short cut notebook & put the notebook in the shortcuts list or preface note titles with special characters (so you can sort by title & they will appear at the top of the list) or use tags. All kinds of options.  When you can have potentially 250 notebooks, it can become a mess having shortcuts for not only the account as a whole but also each notebook.  It's kind of like if all 100 things on your task list are high priority, then prioritizing them becomes ineffective.

• Level 5

I have a few shortcuts.

The rest are in the list of "Saved searches" (that pop up whenever I click on the Search Field).

For example:

• One saved search pulls up all my notes from my default notebook
  • Another saved search pulls up 6 specific notes that contain Evernote grammar rules

I prefer to keep the Left Panel hidden (F10) to give my content more room.

So the saved searches are very helpful to me.

Archived