Education/Tech Blog Focusing on Evernote

craigmcclellan

Greetings Evernote Forum,

I recently decided to go back to school and get my teaching certification with the end goal being an elementary school teacher. I've been a heavy Evernote user for over 2 years, and have a passion for helping teachers and students learn how to better use technology in the classroom and their studies.

So today I'm launching my new blog The Class Nerd. For the first year or so, I'll mostly be posting about using Evernote and other hard/software in my graduate studies. The first post is 5 Ways Evernote Can Help You Apply for College. Once I graduate and begin teaching in my own classroom, I'll transition to discussing tech from a teacher's point of view.

I would love feedback from you, the diehard Evernote users, and would appreciate you sharing the site with anyone you think is helpful.

Thanks so much, and I hope it's helpful.

-Craig

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Blog and Great content about Evernote for College, also you could add a topic about using Webclipper to capture your syllabus if it is on a LMS such as Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle. This way no need to scrounge through papers, or try to pull up a website when it is easily accessible through the smartphone app. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Blog and Great content about Evernote for College, also you could add a topic about using Webclipper to capture your syllabus if it is on a LMS such as Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle. This way no need to scrounge through papers, or try to pull up a website when it is easily accessible through the smartphone app. 

I definitely plan to do a post on that in the coming weeks. Thanks, and glad you liked the blog!

Archived