Cant clear checked items

Iam new to Evernote being forced to make the change after using Springpad for a long time. I really cant believe there is no way to hide checked items in checklists. Thats such a rudimentary fundamental thing for an app like this to do. I'm using the Android app on my tablet and phone.

Was using Catch prior to Springpad and that also had a command to clear checked items.

Other than this serious shortcoming, my transition to Evernote was really easy. The exporter tool worked great and there really wasnt much of a learning curve to transition to Evernote.

I noodled around a couple forums to see what people think and it seems like lots of people need this feature. Any plans to included this basic feature in Evernote?

• Level 5*

One thing about Evernote is that they typically don't reveal their feature roadmaps beforehand. You can get a glimpse of upcoming features if you follow the betas, but not everyone likes to hang out on the edge like that.

One thing about Evernote is that they typically don't reveal their feature roadmaps beforehand. You can get a glimpse of upcoming features if you follow the betas, but not everyone likes to hang out on the edge like that.

Thx for that. The current beta doesnt include that feature. Occured to me that if the app would only sort by showing unchecked items first, that would be a big help

Thx for that. The current beta doesnt include that feature. Occured to me that if the app would only sort by showing unchecked items first, that would be a big help

Yeah that would significantly enhacne listmaking. Personally for highly dynamic lists with short actionable items, I generally use a dedicated to-do application (my weapon of choice is Wunderlist). Evernote does some things very well. Hosting highly dynamic lists unfortunately doesn't seem to be one of those things. 

Archived