two column note formate for class

Im trying to set up lecture notes that will contain mostly text but some images for clarity. I was hoping for a two column format where the left column is text, and the right side would have an occasional embedded picture. I cant seem to figure out a way to do that, and right now, all my figures are in line... Any help would be appreciated

thanks

• Level 5*

Generally the way that you'd do this is to set up a two-column table. Harder/impossible to do with the mobile clients; you should do it with a desktop client (Windows, Mac). You could also set up a template note with your favored setup, and make copies as needed (I think you can do this on all clients now).

You might also want to look for a post by Grumpy Monkey. In his signature area at the bottom of his many posts, you will find a link to his website, under his real name Christopher Mayo, that is a positive treasure trove of articles, tips, How To videos and templates. While there's something there to help almost any user, much of it is geared towards students in higher educuation. He used Evernote extensively while working on his Phd.

Oh thats totally awesome. I think this is going to work

thanks

Archived