Request Editing Doesn't Work for Me

So, I downloaded and installed the new version of EN released yesterday. The horizontal Shortcuts feature works just fine. However, when I click on the lock icon of a Note in a Notebook that someone shared with me to request editing capability, a little window pops up. I click on "Request Editing Rights" and another window pops up that says, "Cannot Request to Edit at this Time".

What's up?

I do not have EN Premium. I read 2 short articles on this feature and neither indicated that the Premium version is needed.

?????

So, I downloaded and installed the new version of EN released yesterday. The horizontal Shortcuts feature works just fine. However, when I click on the lock icon of a Note in a Notebook that someone shared with me to request editing capability, a little window pops up. I click on "Request Editing Rights" and another window pops up that says, "Cannot Request to Edit at this Time".

What's up?

I do not have EN Premium. I read 2 short articles on this feature and neither indicated that the Premium version is needed.

?????

Allowing users write permissions for notes shared to them has ALWAYS been a premium feature, until recently, when EN started allowing free users one notebook shared with write permissions. However, it applies to the owner of the notebook shared to you, not your account.

Archived