Customer Service?

I am wondering why Customer Service never responds to my requests for information? I have sent 3 inquiries but there has been no response whatsoever. Is this typical of Evernote's Customer Service?

Here is my latest plea:

I have tried writing 3 times without anyone responding. Bad customer service. I am the Pastor of a church and we are interested in using Evernote Premium. Not sure if we need Evernote Business. Some info on that would also be helpful. I am writing to find out if you have a non-profit rate and if so how much it is and how do we get it? A prompt response would be very much appreciated. I need to make this decision in the next few days.

Anyone know how I can actually get a response?

Thank you

This is not typical. Have you received an automated message with a ticket number for any of these requests? Normally this message should appear in your inbox within a few minutes of you submitting your support request. If you are free, you are lowest priority for support, so if they are busy it could several (up to 5...?) business days for a human response. 

If you have not received automated messages with ticket # it means your support request was never received. 

You can always sign up for premium for one month at $5/month to test drive. No big loss if you don't like it. 

This is not typical. Have you received an automated message with a ticket number for any of these requests? Normally this message should appear in your inbox within a few minutes of you submitting your support request. If you are free, you are lowest priority for support, so if they are busy it could several (up to 5...?) business days for a human response. 

If you have not received automated messages with ticket # it means your support request was never received. 

You can always sign up for premium for one month at $5/month to test drive. No big loss if you don't like it. 

Thank you. Yes I did receive a ticket #. It has been at least a week since I started asking. I know that I need / want Premium but read in their FAQ or somewhere that they have a non-profit rate. I will sign up immediately if I ever get that information. I am already sold on using Evernote. I just want someone to answer my questions!

• Ex Employees

Post your ticket number here and I'll flag it for staff attention to hopefully get things moving along for you. 

Ticket# 562345

and

Ticket#586682 

I've sent these tickets over to our Business Success team for some help.

• 2 years later...

Archived