Syncing PC Evernote with Android App

Hi,

I'm a real beginner here and would really appreciate your help.

I have been using Evernote on my Android Tablet having downloaded it from Google.

I want to use Evernote on my PC which runs Windows 7. So I downloaded it and tried to sync the two but nothing has happened.

Have I missed something or is what I am trying to do not possible?

Margaret

• Level 5*

Hi.

1. Are you sure you used the same username/ email + password on both tablet and PC to create your account?
  2. Are both connected to the internet?
  3. Have you synced both tablet and PC (in that order..)?

Hi.  Welcome to the forums.

Yes, I have a solution for you.  First use Revo Uninstall - it's free for at least one unistall and is recommended by all of the more experienced users and moderators on this forum.  Below is the link:

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Do not rely on your computers built in uninstall software - especially not the Windows 7 one, as it's notorious for leaving hidden files behind that could cause you major problems later.

Next, install Evernote directly from their company site. As a general rule, it's always better to avoid downloading software from 3rd party sites like Google, Softonic or CNET Download.

The below link will take you to the correct page on Evernote's site.

http://evernote.com/evernote/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr

In the upper left corner you will where to download from. Click on the down arrow in a small green box next to a long horizontal green bar, then choose the correct option for your Windows 7 PC and proceed with the download.

Cheers. :-)

Hi,

I'm a real beginner here and would really appreciate your help.

I have been using Evernote on my Android Tablet having downloaded it from Google.

I want to use Evernote on my PC which runs Windows 7. So I downloaded it and tried to sync the two but nothing has happened.

Have I missed something or is what I am trying to do not possible?

Margaret

Archived