Evernote changed my email address

yorkist

I just got an email from Evernote with a new send to email address, even more impossible to remember. Has there been a security breach or did I just get lucky? I have a premium account. If I do a support ticket can I chose something I can remember?

I just got an email from Evernote with a new send to email address, even more impossible to remember. Has there been a security breach or did I just get lucky? I have a premium account. If I do a support ticket can I chose something I can remember?

IDK but why do you have to remember your send to email address?  I keep mine in my contacts list & prefer it to be difficult/unwieldy.  Harder for someone to guess at who may want to spam my account. 

I believe you can. However, I agree with BurgersNFries on this, though. I don't remember mine, just keep in in contacts. 

Archived