Clipping imgur albums

snachodog

Hello,

I'm premium Evernote user. I'm using Chrome 37.0.2041.4 dev-m (x64) with the Evernote Clipper extension. I'd like to clip entire imgur  albums - images and text/descriptions but whenever I try, I'm restricted to clipping only the first image or two of the album when I use Article or Simplified capture.

Has anyone had success finding away to capture imgur albums or have a trick to make imgur load all the images?

I was able to clip the album using the Full Page setting and then refine the note to keep only the images and text I want by simplifying the formatting of the Note in the desktop version (Win7 64-bit, 5.4.0.3698 (271698) Public). Is there a way to remove the simplify step - i.e. just the images and text from the Clipper?

Or if you want a mixture of text and images select the content you want to clip and then either right click > Clip selection or click the toolbar button if you need to select notebooks and add tags. 

Try right click on the image and then choose 'Clip image'

That would only clip one image at a time - a little tedious for albums with more than a couple images, and it doesn't grab the text. 

For reference, here's an example of an album I'd like to clip that includes both images and text: http://imgur.com/a/aP3Lk#0

The selection method appears to work pretty well!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived