Data got deleted and Evernote support doesn't seem to be responding.

2 weeks ago my notebooks got duplicated on its own, sent a support request no reply.

Last week I decided to delete the duplicated notebook, only to find out later on that all my data was deleted as well even if duplicated notebook showed 0 notes; sent a support ticket no reply.

I also found out that I cannot sync, sent another support request no reply.

Early this week I sent another support request to fup, still no reply.

I'm very troubled by the lack of support and communication from Evernote. even more troubled that my data was deleted. Hope someone can assist.

2 weeks ago my notebooks got duplicated on its own, sent a support request no reply.

Last week I decided to delete the duplicated notebook, only to find out later on that all my data was deleted as well even if duplicated notebook showed 0 notes; sent a support ticket no reply.

I also found out that I cannot sync, sent another support request no reply.

Early this week I sent another support request to fup, still no reply.

I'm very troubled by the lack of support and communication from Evernote. even more troubled that my data was deleted. Hope someone can assist.

Did you look in the Evernote trash???

Also, FYI, if you are thinking the notebook was duplicated b/c it shows up in all notes/notebooks, that would be wrong. I'm guessing that's what happened. All notes/notebooks are just that. So sure, if you delete the notebook from all notes/notebooks, you're deleting the live notebook. And vice versa.

It's helpful if you mention what client are using, when asking for help.

Can you post your ticket numbers? We can then flag this for an employee.

That would be very helpful thanks.

Support ticket numbers are - 563959 and 546894. I think these two tickets would more or less summarize my concern.

Thanks so much!

Archived