Cardmunch transfer - no email received - no premium account

I transfered my data from Cardmunch as per instructions last week. I can see the data in evernote notes. I have not received the email from Evernote to inform me of the transfer and as a result I have not been upgraded to premium. I therefore have no access to the Evernote equivalent of cardmunch. I have sent 3 emails to support last week - have received the standard support reply confirming receipt. Still have heard nothing. Anyone else in this situation? Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

Hi - support seem to be a little busy at the moment..  you would have had  ticket number for one or more of your requests - please post it here if you;re still waiting;  we can flag it for someone to look at..

• Level 5*

I'm really sorry - when I look at your post it isn't flagged for attention,  though I clearly intended to do exactly that when we last posted.  I have now flagged it,  and checked that I flagged it,  so someone should look at this pretty soon....  :wub:

Hi tigerfish,

This was brought to my attention from Evernote support.  A few clarifying questions / points:

• The partnership with LinkedIn provides unlimited business card scanning not Evernote Premium.  Once you complete migration of your CardMunch cards to Evernote, you will be able to scan an unlimited number of business cards for 2 years but the benefit does not include Evernote Premium features such as offline storage or more upload bandwidth.
  • Are you using Evernote Hello or Evernote iOS to scan business cards?  The promotion applies to business card scanning in the main Evernote iOS client, not Evernote Hello.
  • You mention that you never got the completion email from Evernote but "[you] can see the data in evernote notes."  Does this mean that you see your CardMunch data in Evernote?  If so, does it look like you got all your info across or are you missing information?

Support will contact you soon, they just wanted to check in with me to see what the issue might be.  When they do contact you, you should clarify the following:

1. Regardless of the completion email, does it look like all your CardMunch data was successfully migrated to Evernote?
  2. Which client are you using to scan business cards?

Based on this info, they should be able to resolve your issue or escalate to my team directly.  Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I've tried to follow the same procedures but I haven't received my data nor email from CardMunch/LinkedIn.  Did something change?  I'd also like the 2 years of Card Scanning but cannot seem to obtain that status.

Many thanks on this matter.

• Level 5*

Reading through that link (I don't use the system) it seems clear that some users at least keep the cards for future notes and reference,  but you can do what you want with the information once scanned..

Archived