Chrome Web Clipper

paulelias

Not sure what you mean doesn't work with Evernote Business, can you clarify? In general all Web Clippers support Business notebooks so you should be able to file a clip into a Business notebook.

Also what browser are you using and what Web Clipper version do you run?

When I select the web clipper icon I can select the appropriate Evernote notebook to send it to. However only personal notebooks are offered.

I am using Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m

Ok, that's the latest version. 

In our testing Business notebooks are working as expected but there's always the possibility of a bug for certain accounts or just in general so I'd like to follow up with a few things to try:

1) Business notebooks can sometimes take a bit longer to load than personal notebooks. If you wait for 5-10 seconds do they still not show up in the notebook list?

2) Can you verify that you have Write permissions to the Business notebooks that appear missing? If you can create notes inside a desktop client then you should be able to file to them form the Clipper. 

3) Is all Business notebooks not appearing or is it a few?

4) Were the missing Business notebooks created by you or were they shared to you?

First of all many thanks for offering assistance with this. I run my entire business using Evernote and the web clipper problem is quite an inconvenience. Now let me reply to each of your questions below:

1) Business notebooks can sometimes take a bit longer to load than personal notebooks. If you wait for 5-10 seconds do they still not show up in the notebook list?

Answer: Regardless of time business notebooks do not appear in the list.

2) Can you verify that you have Write permissions to the Business notebooks that appear missing? If you can create notes inside a desktop client then you should be able to file to them form the Clipper.

Answer: I have write permissions

3) Is all Business notebooks not appearing or is it a few?

Answer: No business notebooks appear at any time.

4) Were the missing Business notebooks created by you or were they shared to you?

Answer: I created all the business notebooks then shared them with my colleague in China

Thx,

Do you know if the Business account is created on the China service or on the International service? This is very important as the 2 services currently do not integrate.

If you are not sure - one way to test this is to create sample notes and share the URL and send them to me in a private message.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived