Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Roger Koplenig

Disqus doesn't load on Postachio

Disqus handles the comments and feedback process,  and is part of the blog admin process.  You seem to have a problem loading the necessary elements.  Have you signed up to Disqus?   Is your account still valid?

Postach still has a long way to go before becoming a fully fledged blog site. It is not even beta, it's more like an alpha version & their support is poor.

As for Disqus, I have noticed that very often is does not load on sites or takes a very long time. That, in combination with Postach that is not up to scratch yet, means poor performance all around.

• Like 1

Disqus handles the comments and feedback process,  and is part of the blog admin process.  You seem to have a problem loading the necessary elements.  Have you signed up to Disqus?   Is your account still valid?

Thank you for your reply to my post. Yes, I was signed in and my account is still valid. 

Another Postach issue. They have a looooooooooong way to go before they can even think of matching Google's Blogger. I am always careful with Google, but their blog system (among other things) works well & leaves Postach far behind. In fact, you can't even compare them.