I am not being recognized as a premium user

nanhello

Idea

3 replies to this idea

Same thing happened to me.  I should not have tried to pay using my evernote for android, because i was logged into google, so it started setting me up for a google pay account of some sort... why did I put my informatioin in there????  All day long it spooled and said it couldn't process payment or something or other.  I went to google account and canceled the subscription, which is said would only be auto-canceled after the month ran out????  Anywho, I logged into my computer and paid through my desktop program and it was fine.  But I suspect when I check my bank balance, I will find that I have been charged twice.  Why didn't Evernote recognize this double billing?????    :angry:

Same thing happened to me.  I should not have tried to pay using my evernote for android, because i was logged into google, so it started setting me up for a google pay account of some sort... why did I put my informatioin in there????  All day long it spooled and said it couldn't process payment or something or other.  I went to google account and canceled the subscription, which is said would only be auto-canceled after the month ran out????  Anywho, I logged into my computer and paid through my desktop program and it was fine.  But I suspect when I check my bank balance, I will find that I have been charged twice.  Why didn't Evernote recognize this double billing?????    :angry:

The question should be, "Why didn't Google cancel your charge?"  I would not like getting a response like that from Google either.  The charge and cancellation occurred within 24 hrs.  What's up with that?  I have never made any charges via Google.  Thanks for the info. I will make sure I don't.

Anyway, I would think Evernote will make it good with you IF you are double charged.

Archived