transfer of notes from IPad to PC

I have made some notes in Evernote on my Ipad and now wish to transfer the content onto my PC but not sure how to do this.  Help welcome

Lucie

You have to sync, which will sync the notes to the EN servers. Then install the app on your PC& sync to the same account. Also...

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/?p=101095

• Level 5*

Syncing is mostly automatic and your iPad should have done that without extra effort from you.  Since you are new at this it wouldn't hurt to logon to Evernote on the web to confirm your notes are there and your iPad is properly syncing.  Assuming that looks good, then as BnF mentions, download the Windows app and logon using the same account information that you use on the iPad.  After installation your notes should automatically sync down to the PC.  If not, you can click the Sync button on the toolbar to kick off the process.

Syncing is mostly automatic but you will save yourself some possible future grief if you understand the process and manually sync after you are done adding new content on one device and before adding new content on another.  After you get more experience with Evernote you will get a cleaner sense for when manually syncing is helpful.

• 7 months later...
Posted · Hidden by charboyd, January 22, 2015 - spam
Hidden by charboyd, January 22, 2015 - spam

iPad Data Transfer is a professional data transfer and managment software for iPhone iPad and iPod user to transfer data between iDevice and PC/iTunes, directly transfer data between iDevices, and import/export/edit/delete your iPhone data from on your computer. Therefore, you can backup your iPhone data to PC with ease.

How to Backup Files from iPad to Computer

• 1 year later...

To transfer notes from iPad to PC, I would recommend you to use a third-part program.

And you can solve your problem by following steps below:
1. Download and install the software, connect your iPad to computer and trust it.
2. Then choose to sync all the notes or selectively, pick notes you want. Click "Export to", then tap "Export to PC".
 Last but not least, you can choose the format as well.
Here is how to transfer notes from iPad to PC.

Archived