Scrolling problem in presentation mode

lindgren

Idea

On EN OSX: When viewing the Annotation Summary of pdfs in Presentation Mode, the scrolling is jumpy rather than smooth. I get the feeling this has to do with EN putting a high load on the CPU in this scenario. Anyone else?

3 replies to this idea

The Annotated PDF summary is rather big to process, so depending your devices performance, it might take some time to fully load and then smoothly scroll through. We have this ticket in our backlog.

On EN OSX: When viewing the Annotation Summary of pdfs in Presentation Mode, the scrolling is jumpy rather than smooth. I get the feeling this has to do with EN putting a high load on the CPU in this scenario. Anyone else?

I have the same problem on my latest macbook air i7 with simple notes with images. It's very jumpy "winodows-like" experience. I believe there is a way to make it movement smooth. 

I have the same problem on my latest macbook air i7 with simple notes with images. It's very jumpy "winodows-like" experience. I believe there is a way to make it movement smooth. 

Hi there,

if possible, please provide following details for investigation:

- are you seeing the 'jumping' on presentation mode or after you have opened the content in document viewer? This since I understood the first issue being on document viewer but 'scrolling in simple note with images' sounds like you are in presentation mode without entering document viewer (ie. clicking the image)

- which OS and version are you running?

- file size of the pdf / images within the note?

- file type of the images?

- version of the Mac client you are running?

Thanks!

Archived