See desktop view on mobile device

I am a newbie on this forum, so I apologize for not being able to find a topic that addresses my issue. I just got a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, and the first app I installed was Evernote. The problem is that I hate the mobile interface. I would rather see it as I am accustomed to seeing it on my desktop computer. The screen is big enough for this, I think. I just can't find a setting that makes it appear that way. Am I missing something? Is there a workaround?

Eric Dobbs

Richmond, Virginia, USA

• Level 5*

I am a newbie on this forum, so I apologize for not being able to find a topic that addresses my issue. I just got a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, and the first app I installed was Evernote. The problem is that I hate the mobile interface. I would rather see it as I am accustomed to seeing it on my desktop computer. The screen is big enough for this, I think. I just can't find a setting that makes it appear that way. Am I missing something? Is there a workaround?

Eric Dobbs

Richmond, Virginia, USA

Hi. Welcome to the forums. The mobile apps are tailored for their respective devices and there is no way to change the way they appear. You could access your account on the Web, but that is also a little different than the desktop app, and it doesn't always work well on mobile (sometimes you need to try it in different browsers). 

Thanks for the reply. I tried the web method, and it looked much better to me. I guess I will try to get used to the mobile interface, but I'm not going to like it for quite a while. Thanks again.

'

Archived