Web Clipper has stopped doing multipages

Daderdog

I like to clip articles from the web, and web clipper is a great tool. However, in the last few days, it has lost some functionality. It no longer will clip multiple pages of an article as an EN note. It will only take the info that is in one page and I am forced to load the subsequent pages. Is there a preference or a corrupted file I need to change? Thanks.

We haven't changed anything recently that should make this perform worse. But the logic that detects multiple pages of articles is not 100% accurate and probably never will. 

Please post the URL where multi pages re failing and we can train the algorithm to perform better.

• Level 5*

I like to clip articles from the web, and web clipper is a great tool. However, in the last few days, it has lost some functionality. It no longer will clip multiple pages of an article as an EN note. It will only take the info that is in one page and I am forced to load the subsequent pages. Is there a preference or a corrupted file I need to change? Thanks.

Daderdog, look for a "Print" or "Show All" icon on the page, usually at either the top or bottom of the page.  Many times this will open a new window with ALL article "pages" shown on one web page.  Then do the EN Clip.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived