Any way to SORT a list inside a Note?

I have a growing movie list and in Excel I can add a filter and sort alphabetically, can anything Similar be done in Evernote?  

I'm constantly adding to the list so I can not sort it in Excel and then copy/ paste into ever note because I'd like to be able to add to the list and then auto sort.  

Thanks, 

Shane

• Level 5*

No Evernote doesn't currently support this functionality. 

You could keep the excel spreadsheet in Evernote if you want access to across your devices (the ones that will open Excel files).

No Evernote doesn't currently support this functionality. 

You could keep the excel spreadsheet in Evernote if you want access to across your devices (the ones that will open Excel files).

Thanks for the suggestion, so I can add my DVD's excel file to an Evernote Notebook and open it in Evernote and it will view and appear as excel file like I am familiar with?

How do I add a file to a Note?

• Level 5*

If you're using the desktop version of Evernote,  drag and drop your file into a note.  From the Web version,  try 'attach' to link to the file.  Once the file is attached to the note it will become part of your database,  so the original can be kept as a backup - just make sure you click the link from the note,  rather than the original file,  to open the window,  and save back to the same location and filename to update the note version.  Every so often,  save to the note,  then save as to a different location to keep a backup.

If you're using the desktop version of Evernote,  drag and drop your file into a note.  From the Web version,  try 'attach' to link to the file.  Once the file is attached to the note it will become part of your database,  so the original can be kept as a backup - just make sure you click the link from the note,  rather than the original file,  to open the window,  and save back to the same location and filename to update the note version.  Every so often,  save to the note,  then save as to a different location to keep a backup.

that worked, thank you guys.  

Archived