Migrating Information from Springpad to Evernote

I hope I can do this with little pain.  Springpad apparently joined with Evernote in exporting data, and I did indeed find all my notebooks from S to E.  However, there are no pictures which made it over.  Is there a tutorial posted somewhere that will help us Springpad people learn how to configure things?

Some of the announcements said everything would be visible, etc., but it isn't.  :(

Cathie Simmons

• Level 5*

I hope I can do this with little pain.  Springpad apparently joined with Evernote in exporting data, and I did indeed find all my notebooks from S to E.  However, there are no pictures which made it over.  Is there a tutorial posted somewhere that will help us Springpad people learn how to configure things?

Some of the announcements said everything would be visible, etc., but it isn't.   :(

Cathie Simmons

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I have converted your post to a support ticket. You should have gotten an email by now. I am sure that customer support has the latest information about this. Could you let us know what they tell you? I'm sure it will help a lot of the Springpad users looking to migrate their stuff into Evernote.

• Level 5*

There's a lot of information here from Springpad Support - I had my email today!

Thanks! I'm not sure it will help, though, if the user went through those steps and the images failed to make the trip. Perhaps this page (linked from the link you suggested) will help, and the OP can try again using this method.

http://support.springpad.com/customer/portal/articles/1566749-how-can-i-export-my-springpad-data-

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Not exactly a representative sample,  but I had exactly two notes in Springpad - both with images.  When migrated using the 'to Evernote' button,  one came with its image,  one got lost on the way.  From the same email link I also downloaded a generic migration "package" which did include both images,  so it's possible to manually repair the odd lapse if/ when that happens,  but support requests may be required if there are a lot of notes...

Archived