Feature request: check box to select tags

stonecropper

Hi,

Maybe this is already available and I just haven't found it. I wish there were check boxes on the list of tags, so I could select a note, then run down my list of tags and check off all the ones that I want to attach to the note. Or maybe I just have too many tags  :P

Thanks,

Gardener

You can also multiselect tags the same way when they're displayed in the central frame. And when your tag selection is done, click the "show notes" at the top-right of the frame.

• Level 5*

Hi,

Maybe this is already available and I just haven't found it. I wish there were check boxes on the list of tags, so I could select a note, then run down my list of tags and check off all the ones that I want to attach to the note. Or maybe I just have too many tags  :P

Thanks,

Gardener

I haven't used EN Win in a while, but there used to be a feature called "Assign Tags", which was invoked by CTRL+ALT+T.

This would display a popup window of your tag list and allow you to jump to a tag by typing the first few letters in the Tag name, and then press the SPACE key to check.  After having checked one or more Tags, pressing RETURN would apply/assign the checked Tags to the Note.

• Level 5*

Yep, that feature is still there - available via CTRL+ALT+T as JMichael says, or on the menu via Note > Tag...

One suggestion: when the window first opens, it's pretty small and not too usable if you have more than a few tags.  But you can drag the bottom-right corner to make it larger, and it will remember that change and open in that larger size after that.

Seems I missread the post , my solutions are for searching notes which have some tags ^^

Yep, that feature is still there - available via CTRL+ALT+T as JMichael says, or on the menu via Note > Tag...

One suggestion: when the window first opens, it's pretty small and not too usable if you have more than a few tags.  But you can drag the bottom-right corner to make it larger, and it will remember that change and open in that larger size after that.

You can also type first letters to jump to the tags.

Archived