Leaving full-screen note

Hello.
I have evernote client under ipad. I have displayed one clipped page in fullscreen mode: at the top I can see "Done" button, title of the page, right and left arrow, "reload" button and "share" button (box with arrow going upwards). The rest of the screen is occupied by the content of the page. How can I jump from this view? I tried "Done" button, but it does nothing except for going grey and green during/after the touch. Rest of buttons also don't help (but they are probably doing their job). I tried to kill the application, but when I start it again, it again switches to this view. :-( App store says that all my applications are up to date.

It probably doesn't work for me. I can click on links on the page, but I see no arrows at the top when scrolling upward. Going through the history of the pages, I can see blank white screen with only green top pane with done button and other described buttons.

OH, I see, you're stuck in the browser

Yes, it seems ti be a bit of an issue these days that the browser gets stuck! You can usually un-stick it by using your device's "Open in..." function to open a file from another application in Evernote. 

For example, a PDF attached to a mail message or an image in your camera roll. You can use "open in..." to send one of those files (choose a small one!) in Evernote, it will force Evernote out of the sticky browser and create a new note with whatever file you used as an attachment. 

When you're un-stuck you can just go ahead and delete the note you just created, if you'd like.

Hope I'm understanding your situation and that this is helpful. 

• 1 month later...

Archived