Movies to watch or products to buy - like I can in Springpad?

In Springpad I can add an item and if I say it is a movie it will bring me the movie from the web and display the picture and info...if I say it is a product it will look for the product based on what I type and do the same thing...I don't have to clip a URL...can I do that in Evernote? Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  It doesn't look like you can do any of that in Evernote.  Any searches for related information etc would have to be done by you,  though the results - including a link to the trailer or the film - can be easily added to a note.  It doesn't look like this will be available from Springpad either for much longer - there's comment online that it's closing its doors...

• Level 5*

Context booster would give you more information about a note,  but you might wind up with biographies of the cast and current reviews of the film,  not just the IMDB info.  Some due care research and testing might be necessary ..

Thank you - there were no extra steps on Springpad to do - that is why I continued to use to keep simple lists of movies to see, restaurants to go to...etc...they havebuilt an automatic export to Evernote...everything exported correctly EXCEPT movies...only got 1 -- funny...luckily there were only about a dozen and I can easily re-enter...hope Evernote picks up some of the Springpad people and incorporates a few of their best features!

Archived