(Archived) I am in the UK - can I buy an Evernote t-shirt?

We don't currently have a way for anyone to buy an Evernote t-shirt (regardless of location), but Andrew's been working with a company to set up a simple "store front" that will include international shipping options. The last time I asked him, he said something like "in a month or so", but I'm not 100% sure on that ... t-shirts are a hardware problem, and I'm a software guy. ;-)

Thanks for the interest!

We don't currently have a way for anyone to buy an Evernote t-shirt (regardless of location), but Andrew's been working with a company to set up a simple "store front" that will include international shipping options. The last time I asked him, he said something like "in a month or so", but I'm not 100% sure on that ... t-shirts are a hardware problem, and I'm a software guy. ;-)

Thanks for the interest!

Why not just set up on CafePress UK ? http://www.cafepress.co.uk/

Seems like a simple way to make your shirts available in the UK etc?

Mike

We're doing something kind of similar, but Andrew's a bit of a stickler on quality, and he wasn't satisfied with the results from CafePress (print quality and also T-Shirt quality).

I forget who he's actually working with, but they'll be doing a high-quality print run on good shirts (American Apparel).

The end result looks pretty good (imho), so I guess I can't complain about the attention to detail.

Archived