Evernote is slow

SvenSND

Hye all

I'm posting this message cause my evernote on windows is slow. It takes something near to 10sec to show a note.

I haven't so many notes (only 100)

Could you help me to solve this ? I've already tried the debug mode, but it changed nothing

Thanks, have a nice day

Hi Sven,

In the first instance do a shut down of Evernote by going 'File, Exit' then accept for it to synch.

See if that helps.

Regards

Chris

Hi Sven,

In the first instance do a shut down of Evernote by going 'File, Exit' then accept for it to synch.

See if that helps.

Regards

Chris

Thanks C6REW

I tried it, but unfortunately the problem remains the same :'(

Hi Sven,

Sorry, been away for a few days.

Really not sure what is going on. 

I had a problem with the latest version of Windows Software and reverted back to an older version. But that was to do with the Business version.

I have converted this to a 'ticket' for you so you should hear from support.

Best regards

Chris

You might want to try running "evernote /debugmenu" and using "Reindex Database" and "Optimize Database."  Takes a while, but it made things work much faster for me.  

Thank you very much Chris, it's very nice to convert this as a ticket.

Ill try to reindex and optimise database, but i've already tried one of them (which one i can't remember :P)

Have a nice day

Best regards

• Level 5*

Well, FWIW, mine is getting slower too, but I have over 22,000 notes in a 17GB database. My hard drive grinds like crazy sometimes and it is Evernote. I can see it creating the .journal file that is usually a few hundred MB. Evernote is unusable when this happens.

Archived