Scanning Business Cards to Mac Mail

Seaview

Idea

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5

YES You will definitely want to follow Adjusting's advice since there is no way to bulk-send your cards to Contacts after the fact!

There is a way:

Select all the business cards you want to add to Contacts, then select Note->Share->Save to Contacts

YES You will definitely want to follow Adjusting's advice since there is no way to bulk-send your cards to Contacts after the fact!

There is a way:

Select all the business cards you want to add to Contacts, then select Note->Share->Save to Contacts

ah ha! You are correct! I did not look beyond the contextual (right-click) menu, which does NOT contain the save to contacts option:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s25/sh/f2818321-3dd6-48c6-ba0b-a0afdc9cb924/9b2c2e79d24a3de4a4466825e1c6b65d

But I'm very pleased that it is possible to bulk send to contacts. 

Thanks for the above responses, Scott, et al. Can I also assume that other documents (receipts, pages, etc.) can be saved out of EverNote into my various Document files?

That is one key area that could be explained up front about the ScanSnap to save us all time and effort.

Appreciatively,  Bill

Anything attached to an evernote note can be dragged or saved to any folder on your computer if you see that a necessity.

Any note can be printed as a PDF file to any location on your computer. 

Any note or set of notes can be exported as a .enex file (for archiving or transporting to another Evernote account) or HTML. 

Archived