Evernote browser issue

Hello,

Open a website in EN browser -> minimize the EN -> lock the screen -> turn OFF wifi and turn ON it back-> run EN.

Evernote browser is stucked at last visited page and "Done" button doesn't work. Can anybody reproduce it also? I have the same issue on iphone 4s and iPad 2.

*sorry for possible wrong thread.

Thanks for help with this issue!

Hello,

Open a website in EN browser -> minimize the EN -> lock the screen -> turn OFF wifi and turn ON it back-> run EN.

Evernote browser is stucked at last visited page and "Done" button doesn't work. Can anybody reproduce it also? I have the same issue on iphone 4s and iPad 2.

*sorry for possible wrong thread.

Thanks for help with this issue!

It's always helpful to indicate what client you are using.  Evernote is not a browser, so I guess you are getting to a web page via a link on an Evernote note...???  You should probably be a bit more specific.  Of course, an easy workaround is to simply close up Evernote before shutting down your device.

This is a known bug. Evernote have had difficulty reproducing it regularly and therefore it has been hard for them to track down. If you can reliably induce this locked state, definitely submit a support ticket that describes the process, I think the developers will really appreciate that. 

To get unstuck, open a PDF or image in evernote using the "Open In..." dialogue in another application such as your email or photos application. This will pull Evernote out of the stuck browser. It will create a new note with whatever file you used attached, you can just delete that. *Credit to forum user edH for discovering this workaround*

Archived