Cannot login to evernote server!

Evernote,

i cannot use my app on my iPhone 5s, the error message appeared when i tried to log in my evernote account on my iPhone device. (i still can get in my evernote account on Winsdows/Mac)

even i already updated the evernote app, re-installed evernote and re-booted my iPhone 5s. the problem is still here! please help me to solve this problem on my iPhone. Thanks! :(

Stewie.

post-200089-0-16431700-1399701231_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi - it's not necessary to 'like' your own post to get a response;  try reinstalling the app again,  and raise a support request (see below) to get the tech team to have a look at this.  As long as your phone has an internet connection,  you should be able to log in successfully...

Hi - it's not necessary to 'like' your own post to get a response;  try reinstalling the app again,  and raise a support request (see below) to get the tech team to have a look at this.  As long as your phone has an internet connection,  you should be able to log in successfully...

Hi Gazumped, thanks for replied.

i am sure that my wifi is working (because i was using the macbook to post those messages.) B)

and i just reinstalled the Evernote app again (actually, i did it many times.... :( ) but it is still not working on my iPhone. :wacko:

P.S. i can login to evernote app before on my  iPhone 5s. But someday i logout and i cannot get in again, and then the error message has come. :blink:

Archived