Request: Not saving of camera images

Chris Pantazis

Idea

Hi,

I noticed that when I create a new photo-note using the camera, picture is stored in Android's internal storage. Then, picture is shown in my Gallery, Photos, Synced with Google Photos, etc. I also noticed that this picture is not actually necessary to exist as it is saved within the note itself and synced with Evernote servers. So, what I do is create a picture note, then go to Google Photos to delete that photo. Is this what am I supposed to do?

Can you please remove or give the option to remove this feature?

Thanks,

Chris

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

This has been raised before - agreed it would be good to have an option to save or discard images;  I'm happy to save the images in case a note isn't synced correctly - at least I have the image as a backup.

This has been raised before - agreed it would be good to have an option to save or discard images;  I'm happy to save the images in case a note isn't synced correctly - at least I have the image as a backup.

Thanks. Problem is that photo is synced with the Google+ servers and this makes me a bit uncofortable. I would like to keep personal data in Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I have that problem doubled - my Gallery shots go to both Dropbox and Google+.  I tend not to add personal data by camera though.  And I keep meaning to kill one or both of those connections - if I want to share pics around I can do that in any number of ways without an auto backup.

Archived