premium subscription

I dont want this subscription, I will not pay for this nor did I ask for this. I dont even know what evernote is. I you fishing for customers/moneys or should I report this as fraud?

No clue what you're talking about. It's really very simple. If you don't want an Evernote premium subscription, don't get one. If you don't even know what Evernote is, then why are you even posting here...???

Cause I got an email stating that I've been upgrading to premium. There is no link to undo that and no email to respond to. That's why I'm asking this forum. If you know someone with solutions to your product, make a mental note to respond via email

Evernote doesn't just upgrade and charge people for Premium willy-nilly. First of all you would have needed to add your payment information to your account. Then you would have needed to actually proceed to make the purchase. 

If you accidentally purchased premium (hard to "accidentally" buy something that requires you to enter so much information deliberately) and you no longer want it, you can request a refund. 

Same goes for if you were, somehow, charged for premium against your will (I very highly doubt this, again because you would have needed to provide evernote with your credit card information suggesting at least some intent to make the purchase!), you should request a refund. 

Are you positively sure you have actually been charged for this? Does Evernote even have your credit card/payment information? 

Unfortunately, you've landed on a User's Helping User's forum, not a direct link to Evernote the company. There has been a recent report of spam emails going around by someone, or some people, masquerading as being from Evernote, when in fact they are not.

If you have not given Evernote access to any kind of payment - via debit, or credit card, or PayPal, etc. - then you probably have nothing to worry about. Though I would suggest checking your accounts just to be safe. If you do find something purporting to be a charge from Evernote, tell the financial institution you deal with that you made no such authorization and ask them to reverse the charge, also let them know you suspect the responsible party to be fraudulent.

And finally, if you want to contact Evernote themselves - the real one - see the link in BurgerNFries post at the bottom in her signature, where you should see a link to submit a Support Ticket - and send one advising them of your situation. They will respond as soon as they are able to. Keep in mind they are open Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Time, so you won't see a response until at least Monday.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Cause I got an email stating that I've been upgrading to premium. There is no link to undo that and no email to respond to. That's why I'm asking this forum. If you know someone with solutions to your product, make a mental note to respond via email

Even if your payment info is stored on your mobile device doesn't mean that Evernote has access to it. 

Have you actually been charged?

I recommend contacting Evernote support. The link is in my signature. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived