problem - I don't have premium

I was invited and I don't have premium and evernote don't seem to have any support unless your premium.

Does anybody know why I might not have premium and how I can sort this. It says if you invite someone you get points for premium and your friend gets premium. I am the friend but I don't have it....

Thanks

Leo

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're invited to join,  the person who invited you gets points as a reward,  a few weeks after you set up your account.  You don't get Premium membership for being invited.

This is what it says on the website:

INVITE FRIENDS TO EVERNOTE  
When they register, install, and sign in to Evernote, they'll get Premium.
You'll also earn points to use for Premium or increased monthly uploads.
  • Level 5*

I don't know any details about the invitation program, but usually you get points and these can be applied to Premium. However it works, the thing to do is to contact support (see the link in my signature below). Everyone can contact support and receive assistance. Premium members simply get a better position in the queue. Let us know how it turns out.

• Level 5*

According to this, you get a month of premium for being invited.

I was invited and I don't have premium and evernote don't seem to have any support unless your premium.

Not true; everyone gets access to support via Evernote Support. Premium members get priority, and access to the chat service.

• 1 year later...

According to this, you get a month of premium for being invited.

Not true; everyone gets access to support via Evernote Support. Premium members get priority, and access to the chat service.

I am unable to access Evernote Support because I don't have premium. When I enter my problem and click "continue" it simply refreshes telling me to Ask the Community.

Any ideas how I can get past this? I'm in the exact same boat as OP.

Thanks

Rose

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you set up your account using the email address you were invited with?  Try logging in here - https://www.evernote.com/Points.action

If you see XX Points as credit,  you should be able to convert them into a period of Premium membership.

If you don't have points yet (I don't know how soon after joining that they are credited) you can raise a customer support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - if you post that back here we can get an admin to have a look at the problem for you on Monday.

I am new to Evernote and have some basic questions.  The only way I've figured out to POST a question to get help is via my profile feed.  Even though I am a basic user, seems like it should be easier to get some questions answered...Can someone give me the steps to post a question within the community?  Also, I'm trying to find out whether or not programs like ACT! and Constant Contact integrate with Evernote...thought I'd mention my question in case I'm able to find a nice, interactive human...thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

I am new to Evernote and have some basic questions.  The only way I've figured out to POST a question to get help is via my profile feed.  Even though I am a basic user, seems like it should be easier to get some questions answered...Can someone give me the steps to post a question within the community?  Also, I'm trying to find out whether or not programs like ACT! and Constant Contact integrate with Evernote...thought I'd mention my question in case I'm able to find a nice, interactive human...thanks in advance.

Hi.  You figured out how to get general help - this is the place.  Please ask your questions.  But no;  ACT and Constant Contact don't 'integrate' with evernote,  any more than they might integrate with Excel or Outlook.  You can probably copy and paste information but there's no actual connection in the software.

Archived